Pages

Happy 4th of July

Here is what we did on the 4th of July:


Played with mom and dad in the bed. Yes you are seeing the picture right, the bed has now moved to the kitchen and it is a beautiful thing! It is the wall furthest from the window and we both slept so much better last night. There are many advantages to a bed on wheels.


Enjoyed my breakfast with the family.


Studied up on how to do a cultural and ethnographic study.


Picinic at Central Park.


Playdate with my new friend Noa Noll


Tour of New York city with Uncle Mike (our teammate for Honduras).

What a fun and busy day!! Too tired for fireworks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that Central Park was magical for you! We watched the NYC fireworks on TV and thought of ya'll. Then we stepped out our front door to see the fireworks in Bham (monitor in hand...to make sure they did not wake up Caleb). Did I mention we have the best house ever on July 4th every year. I like the bed move. Smart thinking. "And hey, how about that midnight snack? Sure thing, let me just reach above my head. Got it."
KK

Jake said...

Back off, Noah Noll. I see the way you're looking at Lucy, but she's already spoken for!

Kristen said...

What fun to see Noa and Lucy getting a play date!!! Tell them that we say Hey!

Dena said...

Guys, I am so glad you have made it safe and sound and have found a nice spot for the bed!

Keep updating when you can...I love hearing about your adventures in New York :)

Dena

Tyler said...

I'm sure that life there is pretty tough what with sleeping in the kitchen and all, but I just got to say it looks like a lot of fun too!
carrie and maggie