Pages

Lucy visits the Zoo

Today Lucy woke up from a short nap and I thought why don't we go to the Bronx Zoo. On Wednesdays there is a special admission price so we got in for $1. We only had about 1 hour to breeze through the park so we didn't get to see too much, but we still had a blast.


You can tell that Lucy really enjoyed herself.


We got to see this Lion eating AND afterwards he threw up a hair ball. Who knew lions got hair balls? It was pretty disgusting I am not going to lie.







You can't tell from this picture but we got up close and personal with the Polar Bear, it was my favorite animal we saw all day.


Lucy had to make sure the bear wasn't going to sneak up behind her and eat her. She was very curious at watching this big scary thing move all around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The top picture might be my new all time favorite!
KK

Anonymous said...

Sweet Lil' Lucy, I'm SO glad you got to spend a bit of your afternoon "strollin' through the ZOO w/your Momma!" Actually, my Grandpa continues to tell me...STILL...that the elephants were my favorite! He used to take me to the circus and says, "You'd (I'd) get SO excited when all the "effalents" came out!" I can imagine my reaction to 'em! I'm not really sure where my LOVE of elephants came from...PROBABLY seein' Dumbo?! I remember that being my ALL-time favorite Disney Movie Cartoon. Now though, I tend to enjoy the chimps! "Guess I am a lil' monkey!" STOP AGREEIN' Sean!
:- )

Just wait, when you're older your Daddy's gonna take you to all his favorite pastimes...it's where my love for sports developed! I picked up bein' a NCSU fan from my Mother though. However, this household's got two "favorite" sports teams!! Daddy graduated from UCLA. Since that's so far away...but, we keepup w/'em on TV.
Love gettin' taken to Football and Baseball Games! SO...ooo MUCH FUN!
Your Daddy played Football, Basketball & ran Track in Highschool! Wonder what you'll takeup?
Watch, you'll endup a book-worm! Hey, atleast you'll be SMART!! You got smartness from BOTH sides.

You HAVE to have some brain-power to attend FU!! (Naughty thoughts!)

Want you to be enjoying your dreams! It's almost your bedtime, if not already!

Love for you from Durham,
Miss LJTovar